5 Reasons to Send Your Child to Kidsports for Camp
As an indoor play place, a state licensed childcare facility, and a kids’ party hot zone, Kidsports is a natural spot for children to enjoy time off from school. But did you know we offer an organized day camp program? Whether you want to send your child for a single day or a full 5-day per week camp experience all summer long, our camp is endlessly customizable. We can even provide early drop-off and late pick-up for just a few extra dollars, and we do offer sibling discounts.
Our program is designed for kids ages 2.9 through 14, with a special set of programming for the preschool set. Preschoolers will stay on site with exclusive, supervised access to our 2,500 square foot kids’ gym and outdoor playground, as well as a full line of activities designed to teach important skills while having fun! Morning-only and full-day programs are available for this age group.
Ages 6 and above can join our exciting, active day camp experience, in which each week of summer has a different theme. Mondays are set aside for exploration, from visiting local museums to hiking and nature activities in nearby parks. Swimming, bowling, art projects, and even laser tag are all part of the fun. Each week’s activities are designed to blend learning and fun, and to provide plenty of active play.
Why send your kids to Kidsports for summer camp this year? Here are just 5 reasons:
- Safe childcare: Our program is fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Educational fun: From chemistry to animal science to outer space, our theme weeks give kids hands-on experiences that help them better retain what they learn in school
- Financial assistance: In addition to our sibling discounts, we also offer a limited number of scholarships. We believe all kids should have the opportunity to enjoy an exciting summer camp experience
- Novel activities: We know that different kids have different interests, and that childhood is a wonderful time to try new things. We provide a range of new experiences that could turn into lifelong hobbies.
- Field trips (for ages 6 to 14): If Canobie Lake Park, Water Wizz, Pirate Cruise, hikes, picnics, crafts, sports, and treasure hunts sound fun, then sign up for our summer day camps!